venerdì 12 dicembre 2008

.......NEW AWARD!!!!!.....

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

We have received a new great award from our special friends Thor, Chow Chow and Zena & Lady!!!!

We're honored to have so marvelous friends!!

We love you!!!!!!



This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.


The rules of this award:Put the logo on your blog or post.


Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!


Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Thank you so much:

10 commenti:

Homer ha detto...

Hello Paco and Milo,

Thanks for the award! I am going to ask my Missus to put it in my blog when she is not lazy.

Stay goofy!

Love,
Homer

Dughallmor Beagles ha detto...

Another award....congratulations and thanks so much for passing it to us!!!! We'll post on it later on.
Big Beagley slobbers & Hugs xx

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi Paco & Milo!

Sorry I haven't visited for a few days!
I love the photos of you dressing up - so cool! And sleeping on the bed with your Mummy - it is so sweet.

Thank you for the lovely awards - I am so honoured. I can't wait to put them up on my blog when my human has time to do it.

I will try to visit as often as I can but please forgive me if I am a little slow!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

The Musketeers ha detto...

thanks for the award you two handsome boy (:

BrandytheGreat ha detto...

Wow, congrats on the award! YOu guys have been awarded sooo many times!

☮momoKo ha detto...

Hi Paco&Milo congratulat!
Thank you for the award!
momoKo.

Thor and Jack ha detto...

Hi Paco and Milo!
Congrats and thanks for passing this award to me! =)

Love and licks
Thor

Dino and Family ha detto...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for sharing it with us! It's beautiful. Love, Dino

Cocoa the Beagle ha detto...

Hello handsome boys!

Congrats on the award! And thanks for passing it to us!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Raising Addie ha detto...

Oh you guys are the sweetest!!

Thank you sooo much for sharing this award with us! We just love your blog and look forward to seeing what new adventures you guys are up to!

Kisses
Addie